TEENS ONLY Thanksgiving Cooking
Join Us for Fun in the Kitchen!
Event description & details
Come join KCT and fellow High School Leaders in cooking and creating a variety of food for the homeless. No experience is needed, just the intent to help people in need that are living in a local homeless encampment. We will be working together to make dishes like sweet potato casserole, baked macaroni & cheese, and cranberry sauce which our Youth Board will then deliver to the encampment.
All cooking equipment and supplies will be provided for this event, however, KCT will be taking donations of new warm socks to be given to the people in the encampment.
- Masks are optional for all events
- Proof of vaccination needed for High School Volunteers
- Read our full COVID policy
- Advance registration is required for everyone attending a KCT event
- Registration closes 24 hours before event begins
HOW TO SIGN UP
High School Volunteers
Click on the orange REGISTER NOW button
KCT events are always FREE!