SATURDAY Monster Mash
Calling All Teens!
Join us at Monster Mash Sammamish in Support of the Giving Hope Project
Kids Coming Together has been invited to host a card making booth at a local Haunted House that is in its second year running to raise money for the Giving Hope Project. Last year they raised over $7,000 and had over 900 kids come through. This year they have asked our KCT TEENS to dress up and host a booth where kids waiting in line can have fun making cards while their parents learn about KCT and our events. The cards that are made will be given directly to the Giving Hope Project for their use in Care Bags for people in need around the Puget Sound area.
We will be holding 2 shifts on Saturday, Oct. 29th (and 2 shifts on Sunday, Oct. 30th).
- SHIFT 1 – Arrive at 5:30pm to help setup our booth for the first half hour, engage with the kids & make cards, finish at 7pm.
- SHIFT 2 – Arrive at 7pm, engage with the kids & make cards, finish at 8:30pm helping to clean up for the last half hour.
You can sign up for one shift or all shifts – whatever your schedule has room for! Come join us in making a fun memory for all these kids AND to help raise money for The Giving Hope Project. To learn more about the Monster Mash Event check them out on Facebook at (1) Monster Mash Sammamish | Facebook.
- Masks are optional for all events
- Proof of vaccination needed for High School Volunteers
- Read our full COVID policy
- Advance registration is required for everyone attending a KCT event
- Registration closes 24 hours before event begins
HOW TO SIGN UP
High School Students ONLY for This Event
Click on the orange REGISTER NOW button
KCT events are always FREE!