- This event has passed.
IN-PERSON EVENT – Scavenger Hunt & Explore Nature
June 2 @ 4:00 pm - 5:30 pmFree
Come join KCT’s High School leaders as we explore Evan’s Creek Preserve and identify some of the fun unique nature that can be found there along with the everyday items we all know by sight.
Masks over the mouth and nose at all times are required and social distancing guidelines must be followed. If you think your child will not be able to keep their mask on for the entirety of the event without reminders, please consider waiting until a later date to come to events. Please drop off your child and refrain from participating if possible to help us keep the numbers down. This will be a small event with a max of 25 kids. They will be split into smaller pods with 1 or 2 high school leaders.
We will be working in the lower meadow of Evans Creek Preserve after meeting next to the parking lot OFF Hwy 202. NOTE: This is the lower parking lot NOT the Parking lot off Sahalee.
The event is open to kids in grades 3 to 8. Our goal is for the high school leaders to help the kids meet new friends and enjoy some fresh air, get some exercise, and learn about available community service. We will be volunteering RAIN or SHINE, so make sure to dress for the weather – boots and long pants!
KCT’s social distance policy must be followed at all times.
- Masks will be worn at all times by High School Leaders, covering nose and mouth.
- Masks must be worn at all times by all children attending events, covering nose and mouth.
- In-person events will be held outside and/or in structures open to the outside until further notice.
- At every in-person event:
- Children will be assigned to pods at each event.
- Pods will each have 5 or less children & one High School leader.
- Pods will work in separate areas, at least 6 feet apart.
- Social distancing will be maintained between children whenever not in their assigned pods.