- This event has passed.
IN-PERSON EVENT – Sammamish Animal Sanctuary
April 20 @ 4:00 pm - 5:30 pmFree
Join Kids Coming Together once again at the Sammamish Animal Sanctuary! Kids will be split into small pods to work in different areas of the farm. We will be helping out with chores including feeding the animals, mucking out stalls, and carrying hay. This is our most popular event so sign up early!
KCT’s social distance policy must be followed at all times.
- Masks will be worn at all times by High School Leaders, covering nose and mouth.
- Masks must be worn at all times by all children attending events, covering nose and mouth.
- In-person events will be held outside and/or in structures open to the outside until further notice.
- At every in-person event:
- Children will be assigned to pods at each event.
- Pods will each have 5 or less children & one High School leader.
- Pods will work in separate areas, at least 6 feet apart.
- Social distancing will be maintained between children whenever not in their assigned pods.