IN-PERSON EVENT – Blankets & Cards
June 30 @ 4:00 pm - 5:30 pmFree
Join Kids Coming Together at the Beaver Lake Pavilion where we will be making easy NO SEW baby blankets for Eastside Baby Corner and creating small note cards for the Giving Hope Project to include in their Hope packages that they distribute to the homeless around Puget Sound.
KCT’s social distance policy must be followed at all times.
- Masks will be worn at all times by High School Leaders, covering nose and mouth.
- Masks must be worn at all times by all children attending events, covering nose and mouth.
- In-person events will be held outside and/or in structures open to the outside until further notice.
- At every in-person event:
- Children will be assigned to pods at each event.
- Pods will each have 5 or less children & one High School leader.
- Pods will work in separate areas, at least 6 feet apart.
- Social distancing will be maintained between children whenever not in their assigned pods.