Join us at Marymoor Dog Park
Calling all dog lovers to Marymoor Park!
Event description & details
Join us at Marymoor Dog Park to meet new dogs and make new friends while helping the community by filling up holes (dug by dogs!) at the park! Please do not bring your own dogs; we will have two KCT dogs for kids to interact with.
If your child is afraid of dogs, please contact our Program Director as soon as possible.
- PROOF OF VACCINATION NEEDED FOR ALL TEENS AGE 13 AND UP
- Masks are optional for all outdoor events
- Read our full COVID policy
- Advance registration is required for everyone attending a KCT event
- Be sure to dress for the weather as we’ll be outdoors, walking along trails that can get dusty when it’s dry and muddy when it’s wet
- Please be sure to pack a water bottle, especially if it’s a hot day, as there is no water available at the location
- Unleashed, loose dogs (supervised by their owners) will be roaming, playing, and chasing balls throughout the park – if your child is afraid of dogs please let us know when you register
HOW TO SIGN UP
Kids grades 3-8
Click on the orange
REGISTER NOW button
High School Students
Sign up as a
HIGH SCHOOL VOLUNTEER
KCT events are always FREE!